CBS Flo Single Monitor Arm for Opløft
Enjoy smooth movement and flow with CBS Flo Monitor Arm for Opløft.
Flo’s unique and contemporary design uses a geometric spring system to create the smooth, effortless movement CBS monitor arms are known for. Enjoy pure freedom of movement with the wide range of adjustment options, allowing you to reconfigure your screen in multiple positions depending on your height, preferences and tasks.
The CBS Flo Monitor Arm for Opløft fits perfectly into the hole at the back of Opløft’s surface, which is concealed neatly beneath a logo plate. As well as being easy to set up and use, the CBS Flow Monitor Arm is also environmentally friendly, with over half of it consisting of recycled material, and almost all of it able to be recycled.
- Flo elevates and frees your monitor, enabling your screen to be interchangeable as input (touch) or an output (reading) device
- Finger tip height and angle adjustment
- Quick release mechanisms for safe and easy mount and dismount of monitor
- Effortless rotation between portrait and landscape
- Unique visual indicator weight gauge on its forearm and an adjustable tension feature
- Fits all VESA 75 and 100 compliant flat screen monitors
- Made of 54% recycled material with 99% of Flo comprised of reusable material
- Vertical adjustment:
- 341 mm
- Monitor arm (fully extended):
- 515 mm
- 2.1 kg
- Load capacity:
- 9 kg
- Flo split clamp fixing:
- 0-65 mm
- 12 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item arrives faulty, we will attempt to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please let us know within 24 hours of receiving the item to make a valid claim.