Careers at Posturite
We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate will have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. Applicants will need to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing along with proven experience of developing marketing plans and campaigns and marketing automation/CRM tools.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimise accordingly.
Sports Graduates – London & Winchester/M3 area
We are currently looking for graduates with a sports or sports related degree which must include physiology modules to join us as a Client Support Executive. Applicants must be located either within easy commute of central London by train or in the Winchester area with the ability to drive and have easy access to the M3.
This role will involve carrying out workstation assessments for our clients working in office environments. Writing reports is a key part of the role, providing advice and recommendations on the best solutions and equipment to our clients.
The right candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills. Working from home the role involves being out and about visiting clients and carrying out assessments remotely along with report writing. This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday. All home office equipment will be supplied including an iPhone & laptop. Applicants must have a full driving licence if applying for the M3 location role.
Our Privacy Notices let you know how we collect, process and store personal data about you. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice is available for all job applicants to view, we also have a separate Consultant Privacy Notice for our consultants.
These Privacy Notices reflect our commitment to processing your personal data appropriately and lawfully in accorance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and UK GDPR.
Processing for the purpose of these Privacy Notices includes collecting, handling, storing, sharing, accessing, using, transferring and disposing of the information.
If you are unable to view the appropriate Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by telephone on 01323 874278.