Should circumstances mean that you need to cancel your assessment date the following charges will apply dependant on notice given:
- Cancellation request received more than two working days prior to assessment date:
- Cancellation request received less than two working days prior to assessment date:
- 50% of the RRP assessment fee will be charged
- Cancellation request received on the day of the assessment:
- 100% of the RRP assessment fee will be charged
Cancellations must be made in writing and received by the due date.
On rare occasions, unforeseen circumstances may require us to cancel an assessment. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and provided with new assessment date options.
Refunds are provided entirely at the discretion of Posturite. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Posturite cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information provided on the above form.