Dynaspine - Dynamic Support For Your Back
Dynaspine is a revolution in portable back supports, providing dynamic support for the back through a unique design, preventing symptoms of a bad back. It is particularly helpful if you have muscle aches, nerve pains and tension in your spine or shoulders, which are aggravated by long periods of sitting at your desk or driving a vehicle.
Studies of the latest research into the management of back pain have shown that sitting in an ergonomically sound seated position - allowing for the correct movement of the spine - reduces pressure on the spinal joints and discs, decreases muscle fatigue and reduces back pain.
These results have been used as the foundation of the Dynaspine product design.
- Dynaspine health benefits - Helps alleviate pain in the lower back.
- Relieves neck and shoulder tension.
- Allows for a dynamic, ergonomically sound seated position, which reduces pressure on the spinal joints and discs.
- Provides consistent support, through changes in posture, whilst in the seated position.
- Reduces aching and numbness in the gluteal muscles - This benefits the user by providing support without restriction, decreasing pain and stiffness, helping with temperature control not found with other supports; ultimately increasing comfort in the correct seating position.
- Height adjustable to allow for correct fitting to a huge variety of back types and body sizes.
- Flexible design conforms to the contours of your spine for ideal fit.
- Central vent to promote optimal airflow.
- Ergonomic design allows movement while still offering optimal support.
- Encourages forward positioning of your hips on the chair which takes the pressure off the back of your thighs and aligns the spine correctly.
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.