- 2PP™ Active sitting - Contemporary workplaces become more and more sedentary. To endure long hours it is essential to be able to move while sitting. RH is passionate about ergonomic dynamics and active sitting. Every RH chair is equipped with high technological engineering ensuring you always sit right and move right.
- Tilt Mechanism - RH is advanced ergonomics made easy. Intuitive adjustments fused with 2PP™ dynamics responds to your slightest movements.
- Back height & lumbar support - Excellent support for the entire back in upright sitting posture. A distinct waist and curved back with clear lumbar support. The soft curve supports the whole back in an upright posture, giving arms and shoulders freedom to move. The tvedt cushion between the shoulder blades stimulates an open posture, increasing oxygen flow around the body.
- Controls- User friendly, intuitive shapes and placement make it easy for the user to adjust the chair
- Adjustable parts include: height of the chair, seat depth, tilt resistance and backrest height. If you choose to upgrade, the armrests and neckrest are also adjustable.
- Sculpted waterfall seat - RH Mereo is designed to merge with you to provide you with optimal support. the waterfall seat reduces pressure on the thighs and minimises knee movement when tilting. The rear edge is raised to orientate the pelvis in the correct position.
RH Mereo User Instruction Video (PDF, 930K)
Available in black, navy blue and royal blue
8T Adjustable Armrests (height & width)
Castors for carpeted floors (as standard)
Castors for hard floors
High gas stem option
4T NPR Silver gas stem (410-550mm)
B Silver gas stem
RH Mereo Neckrest - intuitively fitted headrest for support and relief
Coat Hook & Coat Hanger are also optional extras. The coat hanger is user-friendly and easy to retrofit. The coat hook is unique for RH Mereo. All accessories connected to RH Mereo are
unique, thought through from every innovative and visual angle
Expert chair set-up
We will contact you shortly after you place your order with your invoice and to arrange a booking time for one of our experts to come and set up the chair correctly for you.
We highly recommend expert chair set-up, but if you are an expert yourself and would prefer to set up the chair yourself, please let us know when we contact you.
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (23.5 stone)>
- Backrest large: width 470 mm, height 630 mm
- Seat: width 480 mm, depth 470 mm (seatslide 100 mm incl. 20 mm in the back)
- Seat height: 390-520 mm (4T Silver)
- Base in grey lacquered aluminium (5T) and castors for carpeted floors (Ø 65 mm)
- Weight: 18.9 kg
Q: How do I adjust the back angle of my chair?
There is a row of 3 tabs on the right hand side of your Mereo 220. Lift the button furthest back to adjust the backrest angle. Release the tab to lock in place. The angle should be set so that your back makes contact with the backrest.
Q: My gas stem seems a little stiff – is this normal?
Sometimes, over time, the gas stem can become a little stiff when trying to adjust the height. A quick and easy fix for this is using WD-40 or Vaseline. Apply a light layer of grease to the gas stem, then try adjusting the gas stem 3-4 times. The gas stem should now adjust easily.
Q: Can my seat slide forward?
Pull up the first paddle on the left hand side of your Mereo 220 and adjust the seat to a position where you are comfortable. Release the tab to lock in position. About four fingers width between the front edge of the seat and the hollow of the knee provides good blood circulation.
Q: How do I adjust the height of my neckrest?
Simply move the neckrest up/down to adjust to the correct height for you. If you want to adjust the depth of the neckrest, turn the knob on the side of the neckrest clockwise or anticlockwise, depending on what is comfortable for you.
Q: How do I stop the rocking motion of my chair?
There is a tilt lock on the left hand side of your Mereo 220, at the back. Push in the handle to lock your Mereo 220. To unlock, simply pull the handle outwards.
If you want to adjust the tension of the tilt motion, use the front handle under the left hand side of your seat. Turn anticlockwise to loosen the tension and clockwise for firmer tension.
Q: We have hot-desking and I want to adjust the backrest height – how do I do this?
There is a tab on the bottom of the backrest Simply lift the tab to adjust the height to a position you are comfortable with. Release the tab to lock into place.
Q: My seat has become worn over time – can I just swap a new one for the old one?
Yes, swapping the seat pad is simple. Once you receive your new seat pad, pull off the old worn seat pad. You will notice there are holes underneath around the edge of the seat pad. Simply align these to the seat shell, then push down on the edges to secure the seat pad into place.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Contact us about your seating project
Need more than one chair? However big or small your project is, we have a dedicated service to support you. Not only will you get expert advice, trials, delivery and set-up, but you’ll also benefit from great discounts on bulk orders.
To request a no-obligation quote, or to discuss your requirements further, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We do not keep stock in our warehouse. We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. This item may take up to 2-4 working weeks for delivery, though will typically be faster. If the goods are being delivered to a private address, the end user will be contacted prior to despatch of the goods to arrange a delivery date.
This item is non-returnable
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, that it's specifically made for you, this item is non-returnable.
Please ensure you consider your purchase carefully before ordering. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Free chair setup service
Upon receiving your chair, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange your complimentary chair setup.