- High back
- Flex front, angle adjustable seat
- Body tension control
- Height and angle adjustable backrest
- Double seat slide mechanism
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (23.6 stone)
- Available in black, navy, royal blue and red
- Height adjustable armrests
- Height and depth adjustable armrests
- 4D adjustable armrests (height, width, depth)
- Foldaway armrests
- Height and depth adjustable
Coccyx Cut-out Seat
- Coccyx relief recess cut out for injured coccyx
- Memory foam seat pad for extra comfort
- AirCare plus seat option - unique AirCare technology system with superior enhanced comfort and pressure sensitive coccyx relief
- The lumbar pump adjusts the amount of air in a lumbar cushion, providing extra support
Higher Gas Stem
- Allows you to adjust your chair to a higher height for taller users
- Black nylon base
- Polished aluminium base
- Castors for carpeted floors
- Castors for hard floors
- Brake loaded castors (castors brake automatically when you are sitting on the chair)
- Brake unloaded castors (castors brake automatically when the chair is empty)
- Back height:
- 625 mm
- Back width:
- 490 mm
- Seat width:
- 500 mm
- Seat depth:
- 420 - 545 mm
- Seat height:
- 470-570 mm
- Dual seat slide:
- 125 mm
- Forward 5°, rear -11°, range 16°
- 5 year on structural parts
- 2 year on moving parts and fabric
- 1 year for 24 hour use
Q: How do I adjust the back angle of my chair?
On the right hand side of your Positiv Me 300 there are 3 levers. The lever closest to your backrest adjusts the back angle. Lift the lever and adjust to a comfortable position. Once happy, release the lever to lock in place.
Q: My gas stem seems a little stiff – is this normal?
Sometimes, over time, the gas stem can become a little stiff when trying to adjust the height. A quick and easy fix for this is using WD-40 or Vaseline. Apply a light layer of grease to the gas stem, then try adjusting the gas stem 3-4 times. The gas stem should now adjust easily.
Q: Can my seat slide forward?
On the left hand side of your Positiv Me 300, you will find the seat slide lever. Lift the lever until you are happy with your position, then release the lever to lock in place.
Q: I have lumbar support in my backrest – how do I adjust this?
On the back of your Positiv Me 300 backrest there is a lumbar pump. Use the pump to inflate the lumbar support to optimal comfort.
If you need to deflate your lumbar, simply push the valve button on the pump.
Q: We have hot-desking and I want to adjust the backrest height – how do I do this?
Your backrest is on a ratchet height adjustment system. Simply lift the backrest to adjust the height of it.
Q: My seat pad is worn from years of use – can I just swap a new one for the old one?
You can swap the pads over. However, you will need to contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange this, as this will need to be completed by one of our install technicians.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Contact us about your seating project
Need more than one chair? However big or small your project is, we have a dedicated service to support you. Not only will you get expert advice, trials, delivery and set-up, but you’ll also benefit from great discounts on bulk orders.
To request a no-obligation quote, or to discuss your requirements further, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We do not keep stock in our warehouse. We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. This item may take up to 2-4 working weeks for delivery, though will typically be faster. If the goods are being delivered to a private address, the end user will be contacted prior to despatch of the goods to arrange a delivery date.
This item is non-returnable
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, that it's specifically made for you, this item is non-returnable.
Please ensure you consider your purchase carefully before ordering. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Free chair setup service
Upon receiving your chair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange your complimentary chair setup.