- Fully adjustable for seat height, back rake angle, back height, seat slide and lumbar support
- Unique '2PP' principle ensures optimum support and blood circulation during dynamic sitting
- Exchangeable seat and pack pads to increase longevity and reduce cost of ownership
- Memory foam and Coccyx cut out seat pads available, as well as 3D armrests
- ESD version is available
- Environmental impact is traceable through EPD (Environmental Product Declaration)
- Available in black, navy blue and royal blue
- 8S Class A Armrests - Black - Silver Frame. Adjustable in height and width. Rotating. Armrest height above seat 215-295 mm.
- 8S Class A Armrests - Black - Black Frame. Adjustable in height and width. Rotating. Armrest height above seat 215-295 mm.
- 8E Class A Armrests - Black - Silver Frame. Adjustable in height, depth and width. Armrest height above seat 215-295 mm.
- Silver graphite 5X aluminium base (as standard)
- Black 5X aluminium base
- Castors for carpeted floors (as standard)
- Castors for hard floors
- Standard Height Gas Stem (410-530 mm)
- 4Q Standard Height Black Gas Stem - Same gas stem as standard, but all in black rather than silver
- High gas stem B (480-610 mm) - suitable for taller users
- Upgrade to Black High Gas Stem B (480-610 mm) - Same gas stem as the high gas stem, but all in black rather than silver
- XL Seat - 485(w) x 515(d) mm - suitable for larger users
Coccyx cut-out seat
- Coccyx relief recess cut out for injured coccyx
- Height and depth adjustable
Memory foam seat
- Memory foam seat pad for extra comfort
8R3D Relax armrest (single arm)
- Adjustable height, depth and sideways position.
- Seat width:
- 465 mm
- Seat depth:
- 475 mm
- Seat height:
- 410-530 mm
- Seat sliding range:
- 60 mm
- Backrest width:
- 445 mm
- Backrest height:
- 620 mm
- Maximum user weight:
- 150kg (23.5 stone)
- 10 year for 9 hour a day usage
- 5 year when used as a 24/7 chair
Q: How do I adjust the back angle of my chair?
There is a row of 3 buttons on the right hand side of your Logic 400. Lift the middle button to adjust the backrest angle. Release the button to lock in place. The angle should be set so that your back makes contact with the backrest.
Q: My gas stem seems a little stiff – is this normal?
Sometimes, over time, the gas stem can become a little stiff when trying to adjust the height. A quick and easy fix for this is using WD-40 or Vaseline. Apply a light layer of grease to the gas stem, then try adjusting the gas stem 3-4 times. The gas stem should now adjust easily.
Q: Can my seat slide forward?
There is a row of 3 buttons on the right hand side of your Logic 400. Lift the button furthest back on the right hand side. About four fingers width between the front edge of the seat and the hollow of the knee provides good blood circulation.
Q: I have lumbar support in my backrest, how do I adjust this?
On the back of the RH Logic backrest is a lumbar pump. Use the pump to inflate the lumbar support to optimal comfort. If you need to deflate your lumbar, simply push the button on the pump.
Q: My chair didn’t come with a neckrest – can I order one to add on myself?
You can retro-fit a neckrest to your Logic 400. Simply remove the small plastic tab on top of your backrest and slot the neckrest in.
Q: How do I stop the rocking motion of my chair?
There is a tilt lock on the right hand side of your Logic 400 at the back. Turn the handle clockwise to lock the chair. To unlock, simply turn the handle anticlockwise.
If you want to adjust the tension of the tilt motion, use the front handle under the right hand side of your seat. Turn anticlockwise for firmer tension and clockwise to loosen the tension.
Q: We have hot-desking and I want to adjust the backrest height – how do I do this?
On the bottom right of your backrest there is a grey handle. Simply pull the handle upwards to adjust the height of your backrest. Once you are happy with the position, push the handle downwards.
Q: My seat has become worn over time – can I just swap a new one for the old one?
Yes, swapping the seat pad is simple. Once you receive your new seat pad, pull off the old worn seat pad. You will notice there are holes underneath around the edge of the seat pad. Simply align these to the seat shell, then push down on the edges to secure the seat pad into place.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Want your chair within a few days?
We keep a selection of these chairs in stock and waiting to be shipped out to you within a few days. See our in-stock chairs category for our most popular RH Logic, Positiv and HÅG chair configurations.
Contact us about your seating project
Need more than one chair? However big or small your project is, we have a dedicated service to support you. Not only will you get expert advice, trials, delivery and set-up, but you’ll also benefit from great discounts on bulk orders.
To request a no-obligation quote, or to discuss your requirements further, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 working days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
We offer a 30 day return policy on this item, providing the item is not damaged and standard options have been ordered. You must first phone the office to obtain a Returns Note and Number. The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.
Please note, non-standard options such as a Coccyx Cut-out or memory foam seat are non-returnable. For more information, contact us on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Free chair setup service
Upon receiving your chair, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange your complimentary chair setup.