- Medium back rest and seat
- Soft floor castors as standard - Soft floor castors for surfaces such as carpet, designed to minimise damage to floor
- 8S Class A armrests as standard - Armrests are highly recommended as they provide relief for the shoulders, another ergonomic benefit. 8S Class A armrests are adjustable in height and depth and can be rotated outwards. 8E Class A can also be adjusted in depth
- Black polyamide five star base - Provides excellent stability for the chair
- The Activ chairs can be fitted with an taller gas stem and foot ring, an ergonomic chair suitable for industrial environments with higher work surfaces (upgrade to Draughtsman option)
- Available in black, navy blue and royal blue
- 8S Class A armrests - Adjustable in height and width. Rotating. Armrest height above seat 215–295 mm
- 8E Class A armrests - Adjustable in height, depth and width. Armrest height above seat 215–295 mm
- 8R3D Relax armrest (single arm) - Adjustable height, depth and sideways position.
Upgrade to Draughtsman
- Taller gas stem E (height range 605-855mm) , foot ring and re-inforced seat edges
- 8E Class A armrests - Adjustable in height, depth and width. Armrest height above seat 215–295 mm.
- 8R3D Relax armrest (single arm) - Adjustable height, depth and sideways position
- Made from 100% recyclable materials
- Follows RH’s 2PP chair philosophy of movement
- 10 year Guarantee based on 8 hour use
- Backrest width: 370 mm
- Backrest height: 295 mm
- Seat width: 400 mm
- Seat depth: 430 mm
- Seat height: 397 x 527 mm
Maximum user weight: 150kg (23.6 stone)
Q: How do I adjust the back angle of my chair?
At the far back of the seat pad on the right hand side, there is a paddle that adjusts both the backrest angle and the tilt motion of your Activ 200.
To adjust the backrest angle you need to turn the paddle backwards so you can adjust to a comfortable position.
Q: My gas stem seems a little stiff – is this normal?
Sometimes, over time, the gas stem can become a little stiff when trying to adjust the height. A quick and easy fix for this is using WD-40 or Vaseline. Apply a light layer of grease to the gas stem, then try adjusting the gas stem 3-4 times (the height adjustment paddle is on the right hand side). The gas stem should now adjust easily.
Q: Can my seat slide forward?
The adjustment paddle is on the right hand side of your Activ 200. Lift the paddle to adjust your seat. To feel the benefit, the edge of your seat should be 4 fingers-width away from the back of your knee.
Q: How do I stop the rocking motion of my chair?
At the far back of the seat pad on the right hand side, there is a paddle that adjusts both the backrest angle and the tilt motion of your Activ 200. To adjust the tilt motion, simply turn the paddle forwards.
Q: We have hot-desking and I want to adjust the backrest height – how do I do this?
On the right hand side of your backrest (at the bottom) there is a paddle that you need to push to adjust the height of your backrest. Once you are happy with the position, simply release the paddle.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Contact us about your seating project
Need more than one chair? However big or small your project is, we have a dedicated service to support you. Not only will you get expert advice, trials, delivery and set-up, but you’ll also benefit from great discounts on bulk orders.
To request a no-obligation quote, or to discuss your requirements further, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We do not keep stock in our warehouse. We will order this item from our supplier.
We will process your order in 24 hours. This item may take up to 2-4 working weeks for delivery, though will typically be faster. If the goods are being delivered to a private address, the end user will be contacted prior to despatch of the goods to arrange a delivery date.
This item is non-returnable
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, that it's specifically made for you, this item is non-returnable.
Please ensure you consider your purchase carefully before ordering. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Free chair setup service
Upon receiving your chair, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange your complimentary chair setup.