Q: What is the battery life like on my MX Master mouse and can I change the battery?
Your MX Master mouse has a non-replaceable, rechargeable battery that on average can last up to 40 days fully charged. When your mouse needs charging, you can still use it, but your mouse must be connected via Bluetooth/Unifying receiver to use it whilst charging.
Q: My MX Master mouse doesn’t work after my computer wakes from sleep mode – how do I fix this?
For Windows users:
- Go to ‘Control Panel > System and Security > System > Device Manager’
- Expand ‘Bluetooth Radios’, right click on the Bluetooth wireless adapter and then click ‘Properties’
- Click ‘Power Management’ and uncheck: ‘Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power’
- Click OK and restart your compute to apply the changes
For Mac users:
- Go to ‘Apple menu > System Preferences > Bluetooth’
- In the bottom-right corner, click ‘Advanced’
- Make sure the following are all checked:
- Open Bluetooth Setup Assistant at startup if no keyboard is detected
- Open Bluetooth Setup Assistant at startup if no mouse or trackpad is detected
- Allow Bluetooth devices to wake this computer
Q: My MX Master mouse loses connection after my computer has gone to sleep – how do I fix this?
Try turning the Bluetooth connection off and on again – this should reset it and resolve the issue. If this hasn’t helped, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010, as you could have a defective mouse.
Q: How do I clean my MX Master mouse?
Ensure your mouse if unplugged from your computer and it is turned off. Remove the batteries and keep any liquids away from your device. The best way to clean your mouse is to use a lint free cloth or cleaning wipes for computers to wipe down your mouse.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 working days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.