Q: Why is my mouse double-clicking, when I click once?
It could be that the ‘Single-click setting to open an item’ is on (this makes the single mouse click act as a double-click), which is easy to disable.
If you have Windows 8 or 10 follow these steps:
- Click on the magnifying glass and search ‘single-click’
- Select ‘Specify single- or double-click to open’
- Select the General tab
- Click items as follows
- Make sure ‘Double-click to open an item’ (single-click to select) is the selected option
If you have Windows 7 or Vista follow these steps:
- Open ‘My Computer’
- Click Folder and Search Options in the file menu under Organise
- Click on the General tab and make sure the option ‘Double-click to open an item’ is selected
- Click OK to save the settings
If you have Windows XP follow these steps:
- Open My Computer
- Click Folder Options in the file menu under Tools
- Under the General tab, make sure the option ‘Double-click to open an item’ is selected
- Click OK to save the settings
Q: My M570 keeps losing connection – how do I stop this from happening?
First, check the batteries to make sure this isn’t the issue. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, try plugging the USB into a different USB port on your computer.
If this doesn’t work, try plugging the USB into another computer. However, if this doesn’t work, it could be that the mouse is defective. Please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
If you are using your wireless mouse on a metal surface, this could also affect the connectivity of your mouse.
Q: My cursor does not follow the movements of the M570 Wireless Trackball – how do I fix this?
To get the cursor to follow the movements of your M570 Wireless Trackball:
- Make sure your trackball batteries are fully charged
- Try cleaning the trackball with a soft cloth
- Remove any metal objects between the trackball and the Unifying receiver
- Move your trackball closer to the Unifying receiver or use the optional USB stand
Q: How do I clean my M570 mouse?
Ensure your mouse if unplugged from your computer and it is turned off. Remove the batteries and keep any liquids away from your device. The best way to clean your mouse is to use a lint free cloth or cleaning wipes for computers to wipe down your mouse.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 working days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.