EvacuRite Evacuation Chair
- Simple rapid-deploy system - allows the chair to be ready for use in seconds with no heavy lifting.
- Lightweight aluminium frame - making it the lightest evacuation chair in its class.
- Can be used as an alternative transit / wheelchair.
- Smooth, safe, glide-track system ensures a comfortable and controlled evacuation down stairs.
- Dual rear brakes at waist level for easy application.
- Forward-extending, ergonomically-shaped handles assist manoeuvrability.
- Adjustable chest, lap and shin straps.
- Adjustable neck support.
- Wipe-clean material.
- Wall attachment bracket - no lifting required.
- Cover included.
- Full instruction manual including trained operator / maintenance inspection log.
- Directive 93/42EEC Medical Devices - Class 1.
- EvacuRite training courses available on request.
- Seat width:
- 460 mm
- Seat depth:
- 440 mm
- Seat back height:
- 490 mm
- Seat height from floor:
- 490 mm
- Height open:
- 1600 mm
- Height closed:
- 1130 mm
- 15.9 kg
- Maximum load:
- 160 kg
- 5 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, that it's specifically made for you, this item is non-returnable.
Please ensure you consider your purchase carefully before ordering. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.
Contact us about your seating project
Need more than one chair? However big or small your project is, we have a dedicated service to support you. Not only will you get expert advice, trials, delivery and set-up, but you’ll also benefit from great discounts on bulk orders.
To request a no-obligation quote, or to discuss your requirements further, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.