Goldtouch USB Comfort Mouse
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.
The Goldtouch Comfort Mouse is designed to make you feel like your hand is in a natural relaxed position. The sloping angle of the Goldtouch Comfort Mouse reduces stress on pressure points in your wrists making your hand feel weightless.
The Goldtouch Comfort Mouse is a great all-rounder and is recommended for all kinds of users, whether you are thinking of purchasing an ergonomic mouse for reducing arthritic discomfort, for use in your office or for even PC gaming, it makes your hand feel like it is resting on a pillow, allowing you to use your PC or laptop in total comfort.
- The patented forward and lateral sloping angle design reduces stress on pressure points in the wrist, and provides natural contours to support the fingers.
- Increased height reduces the constant pressure on the wrist (carpals) where the base of the wrist rests against the mousing surfaces.
- Over-sized buttons allow for the fingers to activate (press) without bending the fingers at the ineterphalangeal joints – reduces and alleviates arthritic discomfort.
- Mouse wheel is placed forward on the mouse to minimize bending of the interphalangeal joints and provide more comfortable scrolling.
- Over-sized thumb cushion helps maintain a comfortable grip for hands of every size.
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 114 x 80 x 30/52 (at the small finger/thumb) mm
- 145 g
- Optical resolution:
- 1000 dpi
- USB 2.0
- Cable length:
- 1.63 m
- 1 year
Q: What should I do if the pointer is difficult to control or requires too much arm movement?
- Go to Control Panel, Mouse, and set the pointer speed slider to the middle
- Check the box for Enhance Pointer Precision
Q: What should I do if the pointer moves by itself?
A reflective surface may cause pointer drift. Put the Goldtouch Mouse on a non-reflective mouse pad, such as a fabric pad.
Q: How do I disable a button?
Any button can be disabled by installing the driver and selecting the None function at the top of the pull-down menu.
Q: What should I do if the pointer jumps to the screen edge?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad.
Q: What should I do if the pointer seems sluggish or moves randomly in response to mouse movement?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad. If the mouse tracks properly on white printer paper, it is working properly. The mouse surface must be completely flat for proper tracking.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.