Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Comfort Keyboard
As the second generation of the premier Goldtouch Split keyboard you’ve come to know and love, the Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Comfort Keyboard is everything you remember — and more. Designed specifically with the individual in mind, the Adjustable Comfort Keyboard will find the right fit for every member of your office or home.
The Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Comfort Keyboard is a unique and clever ergonomic keyboard which can be split both horizontally and vertically to achieve a highly comfortable position to suit the individual user.
It allows the user to adjust the keyboard so that the wrists and arms remain straight, aligning with the shoulders for a better typing posture. 30 degree adjustability both horizontally (wrist splay) and vertically (wrist pronation). This helps to reduce bad posture whilst typing.
- Ergonomic adjustable split keyboard design.
- Prevents carpal tunnel - This keyboard adjusts from 0-30° on the horizontal plane to properly straighten your wrists and provides 0-30° of vertical tenting to help you achieve a more natural and comfortable position. The design minimises the effects of ulnar deviation, (splaying the wrists outward) pronation (turning the hands downwards over the keyboard) and dorsiflexion (cocking the hands back at the wrist).
- Allows for dynamic positioning -Two feet on the back of the keyboard create a negative sloping angle, positioning your wrists in a neutral or downward position rather than tilted upward.
- Ergonomic key layout - Standard alphanumeric key layout.
- Embedded numeric pad - Large space bar for easy thumb use.
- Full size tactile feedback keys with soft end stop.
- Soft key touch, low activation force, and full key travel distance - Provides keying comfort and reduces risk of “bottoming out” when typing.
- Compact size -Use in limited spaces and reduce shoulder stretching when reaching for the mouse.
- Dimensions (L x W):
- 412 x 171.45 mm
- 1496 g
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- USB or PS2 Port
- 1 year
Q: Why are the Apple Keys not working on my keyboard?
Make sure you have the keyboard in MAC mode. There is a switch located underneath the keyboard labelled with a PC or MAC position. Make sure it is in the MAC position.
Q: What should I do if I think I have a defective key?
If the key is not producing any characters or the wrong character, the Keyboard may be defective. Please test the keyboard on another computer system and if it is still experiencing the same results, contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010. Note that the wrong character display is often the result of key re-mapping, the wrong language selection or the NUMLOCK being on.
Q: Why doesn’t my insert key work in Word 2007 or higher?
The insert key being used to control overtyping was disabled in these versions due to support issues.
This function can be restored by following these procedures:
Click the Office Button, then Word Options, then Advanced (on left menu), under the Editing Options, check the Use insert key to control overtype mode Do not click use overtype mode under submenu or insert key will be disabled. You will now be able to use the Insert key once you return to typing your document.
Q: The keyboard does not work when the computer resumes from sleep mode unless I unplug and plug back in the USB keyboard. How do I fix this?
Configure to make the computer wake, when any key is pressed:
- From the device manager, navigate to and expand the Keyboards section
- Select the device from the list and RT Click, select Properties
- Navigate to the Power Management tab and ensure that the setting: Allow this device to wake the computer. is checked.
Q: What should I do if the computer won’t boot or the keyboard is not recognised?
Make sure the keyboard is connected directly to the computer systems PS/2 or USB port depending on which Keyboard model is being used.
We have seen some issues with using a PS/2 to USB adaptor. Please use a PS/2 to USB Converter as it not only changes the Plug type to fit the computer system, it includes smart Circuitry to convert the signals.
If you have ruled out the Converter and have tried all possible ports on the computer system, try connecting to a different type of computer to determine if the issue is the computer system or the keyboard. If this still doesn’t resolve the issue, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Q: What should I do if the USB device is not detected, or it shows as Unknown Device?
This is commonly an issue with the motherboard. The motherboard needs to be reset, and will only reset if the computer is completely disconnected from its power source.
To resolve the problem, follow these simple steps:
- Shut down Windows
- Unplug the computer completely from the power source for 1 minute
- Plug in and restart Windows
- Shut down Windows
- Remove the battery from the laptop for 1 minute
- Re-insert the battery and restart Windows
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.