HandShoe Mouse - Right Hand - Wireless - Large
However excellent the functionality of the standard mouse, most of the time it is too small for the hand and its shape forces hand and fingers in an unnatural gripping position. It lacks comfort when used for extended periods. Therefore a group of mechanical engineers worked in collaboration with academics, re-designed the mouse, and invented the HandShoe Mouse. The mouse comes in three sizes to ensure a comfortable fit for almost any user.
- Design based on academic research - The ergonomics of the HandShoe Mouse has been confirmed by EMG measurement experiments conducted by academic researchers from the medical centre of Erasmus University in the Netherlands.
- Highly supportive ergonomic design - The innovative shape of the HandShoe Mouse ensures the user's hand, thumb and finger are supported in a relaxed and comfortable position. The design means the hand can continuously rest on the mouse body so there is also no friction between the desktop work surface and the skin of your hand.
- Ergonomic control placement - Controls consist of 2 buttons at an ergonomic position with the fingers and a scroll wheel fitted with a switch mechanism. The large size HandShoe Mouse has a third switch button.
- High resolution optical technology - Precise and accurate optical technology for responsive and smooth cursor tracking.
- Lithium ion battery - >3 hour charge time. 2 year battery life.
- Available in size large for the right hand. To ensure this mouse is correct for you, measure the inside of the stretched out hand, the distance from your wrist (the cross over between hand and arm) up to the tip of the ring finger. This length provides an indication of the required size.
- Large: 190 - 210 mm
- Wireless version
- Plug & Play USB
- Wireless range:
- 10 metres
- System requirements:
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, XP, Vista and Windows 7, Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X, Unix
Q: What should I do if my HandShoe mouse cursor is moving by itself or jumping to the screen edge?
A reflective surface may cause pointer drift and jump to the screen edge. Put the HandShoe mouse on a non-reflective mouse pad, such as a fabric pad.
Q: What should I do if my HandShoe mouse cursor seems sluggish or moves randomly to mouse movement?
The HandShoe mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad. If the mouse tracks properly on white printer paper, it is working properly. The mouse surface must be completely flat for proper tracking.
Q: What should I do if my wireless HandShoe mouse isn’t responding to any movement or clicks?
Please connect the charging cable to be sure the mouse has power. Press the little black button underneath your wireless HandShoe mouse (this sits under the QA sticker) and hold the button for 3 seconds. Let go of the button and click it once (the blue LED light should come on). Your mouse should now work.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable
Due to the nature of this product, all clearance items are sold as listed and non-returnable, but your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 legislation still apply. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and refund you.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.