HeartSine 360P Training Unit
Reasons to Buy
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item arrives faulty, we will attempt to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please let us know within 24 hours of receiving the item to make a valid claim.
Prepare your employees for an emergency by training them in how to use the HeartSine 360P Defib Unit.
The HeartSine 360P Training Unit perfectly simulates the real 360Pl defibrillation unit without delivering an electric shock, giving trainees greater confidence in what to do if someone in the workplace does suffer a cardiac arrest.
The HeartSine 360P Training Unit comes with a remote control that activates six different training scenarios and can be used with any CPR manikin system.
- Kit contains: 1x HeartSine 360P Training Unit, 1x remote control with AAA batteries, 1x Trainer-Pak cartridge, 1x soft carry case, 1x user manual, 1x data cable, 1x charger, and 5x pairs of training electrode pads.
- One remote control can operate multiple training units at one time within a range of 10-15 feet.
- Voice and visual prompts are exactly the same as those featured on the real defibrillator.
- Appropriate for all skill levels - perfect for training new employees as well as refreshing the skills of experienced first aiders.
- Rechargeable battery operates for up to 7 hours on a single charge.
- 5 pairs of reusable pads included.
- Choose from 29 languages
- Dimensions (W x H):
- 184.8 x 200 mm
- 1.1 kg
- 5 years