HeartSine 500P Semi Automatic Defib Unit
The HeartSine 500P automated external defibrillator (AED) presents all the life-saving benefits of the 350P and 360P models but with an added CPR advisor. Defibrillation with these devices is designed to be as straight-forward as possible. CPR is the challenging part.
Every minute is critical after someone has gone into cardiac arrest, that’s why the HeartSine 500P guides the user through every single step - including CPR. While the HeartSine 350P and 360P guide the user on compression timing, they do not advise on depth.
The HeartSine 500P however provides the rescuer with real-time instructions on how and when to carry out compressions. The automated voice will respond with: “good compressions” or “push harder,” “push faster” and “push slower.” These instructions are also displayed on the face of the device so nothing can be missed even in noisy environments.
- Built-in CPR advisor uses an 'impedance cardiogram' (ICG) to assess the effectiveness of the CPR and give the rescuer feedback on the speed and depth of compressions.
- User-friendly - easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide a user through the entire process.
- Can be used on both adults and children
- Simple display
- Includes carry case
- Lightweight for portability
- 4 year battery life
- Unique HeartSine ‘SCOPE Biphasic Technology’
- Voice prompts
- Quick reference instruction card
- Regularly tests itself for battery use and pad replacements
- Simple 2-button operation - on/off and shock
- Lights flash to indicate that unit is operational
- Highest level of dust and moisture protection
- 8-year warranty
- Dimensions (W x H):
- 184.8 x 200 mm
- 1.1 kg
- Electropad life:
- 4 years
- 5 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item arrives faulty, we will attempt to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please let us know within 24 hours of receiving the item to make a valid claim.