HeartSine 500P Training Unit
Increase the chances of someone surviving a cardiac arrest in your workplace by teaching employees how to use of the HeartSine 500P Defib Unit. The HeartSine 500P Training Unit perfectly simulates the real defibrillation unit without administering an electric shock, giving users greater confidence in what to do in the event of a real emergency.
The HeartSine 500P Training Unit comes with a remote control that activates six different training scenarios and can be used with any CPR manikin system.
The HeartSine 500 Training Unit even includes the CPR advisor found on the real AED. While the size and shape are the same, the colourings are different to prevent accidental use of training unit in a real-life situation.
- Kit contains: 1x Heartsine 500P Training Unit, 1x remote control with AAA batteries, 1x Trainer-Pak cartridge, 1x soft carry case, 1x user manual, 1x data cable, 1x charger and 5x pairs of training electrode pads.
- One remote control can operate multiple training units at one time within a range of 10-15 feet.
- Voice and visual prompts are exactly the same as those featured on the real defibrillator.
- Appropriate for all skill levels - perfect for training new employees as well as refreshing the skills of experienced first aiders.
- Rechargeable battery operates for up to 7 hours on a single charge.
- 5 pairs of reusable pads included.
- Choose from 29 languages
- 8-year warranty
- Dimensions (W x H):
- 184.8 x 200 mm
- 1.1 kg
- 5 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.