HeartSine Gateway with Carry Case
Manage multiple AEDs with one integrated system
HeartSine Gateway allows you to easily manage a fleet of HeartSine AEDs across one or more locations by providing remote readiness information about each AED device.
When integrated into a HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P, 360P or 450P, HeartSine Gateway communicates through WiFi to a LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager or LIFENET System. This shows the results of the weekly AED self-test, including if the AED battery is low.
The HeartSine Gateway is compatible with all HeartSine samaritan PAD models manufactured during or after 2013 (with serial number beginning 13 or over).
- Connected - the Gateway communicates via WiFi with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager or LIFENET System so that AEDs can be managed easily across one or more locations
- LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager - monitors AED programs by tracking AED readiness status, Pad-Pak™ expirations, CPR/AED training certificates and more
- Self-monitoring - independently monitors its own readiness, sending email alerts when it reaches low battery power, or is out of operational temperature range
- Easy set up - straightforward and hassle-free set-up with the HeartSine Gateway configuration tool
- Self-powered - preserves the AED's battery life as it's self-powered using off-the-shelf batteries
- Protection in challenging environments - provides the same virtually unmatched protection against dust and water as the AED units themselves
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 70 x 170 x 50 mm
- 185 kg
- 5 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item arrives faulty, we will attempt to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please let us know within 24 hours of receiving the item to make a valid claim.