HeartSine Gateway with Carry Case
Manage multiple AEDs with one integrated system
HeartSine Gateway allows you to easily manage a fleet of HeartSine AEDs across one or more locations by providing remote readiness information about each AED device.
When integrated into a HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P, 360P or 450P, HeartSine Gateway communicates through WiFi to a LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager or LIFENET System. This shows the results of the weekly AED self-test, including if the AED battery is low.
The HeartSine Gateway is compatible with all HeartSine samaritan PAD models manufactured during or after 2013 (with serial number beginning 13 or over).
- Connected - the Gateway communicates via WiFi with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager or LIFENET System so that AEDs can be managed easily across one or more locations
- LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager - monitors AED programs by tracking AED readiness status, Pad-Pak™ expirations, CPR/AED training certificates and more
- Self-monitoring - independently monitors its own readiness, sending email alerts when it reaches low battery power, or is out of operational temperature range
- Easy set up - straightforward and hassle-free set-up with the HeartSine Gateway configuration tool
- Self-powered - preserves the AED's battery life as it's self-powered using off-the-shelf batteries
- Protection in challenging environments - provides the same virtually unmatched protection against dust and water as the AED units themselves
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 70 x 170 x 50 mm
- 185 kg
- 5 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.