Welcome to the Posturite Press Centre – a place for you to browse our past media coverage, request images and contact our experts for comment in your article, blog, or video.
Almost three decades in the making, Posturite is a brand at the forefront of the world’s ergonomics market. We’re an expert voice in our field, pioneering and sourcing technology to tackle workplace problems like absenteeism, presenteeism, musculoskeletal disorders and mental health.
The company is built and run by health experts – physios, ergonomists, health and safety professionals and consultants. You can find out more about what we do and how we do it here:About us
Posturite in the media
Please follow the links to read our coverage in the media.
- The Independent – 8 best posture correctors to help back pain and improve your slouch
- The Zone Magazine – Stand to attention
- The Homeworker Magazine – Working the ergonomic way – healthy working behaviours for homeworkers
- ShortList – Best standing desk 2019: for the office and home
- Coach – The best standing desks and why you need to try one
- Personnel Today – Smartphone use could increase younger workers' MSD risk
- The Telegraph – The best office chairs: how to choose a stylish seat that fits your needs
- BBC – The tiny breaks that ease your body and reboot your brain
- The Independent – 8 best ergonomic office chairs
- The Daily Struggle – Standing desks a fad or the future for our health at work? Student survey...today's graduates demand the right to roam at work
- Onoffice Magazine – Sit-stand desks are your new flexible friend when it comes to boosting brain power
- Tomorrow's Health & Safety – Boost brainpower with Opløft, the new frontier of the hot desk movement
- FMJ – Boost your business’ brainpower with Opløft the new frontier of the hot desk movement
- FM World – Movement helps workers’ productivity and health
- The Sun – Portable sit-stand office desks make people happier at work and boost performance
- SHP (Safety & Health Practitioner) – ‘Right to roam’ in office makes for more productive workforce
- The Telegraph – Why it pays to use a standing desk
- Bristol Post – Growing demand for sit-stand desks
- The Times – Stand, sit, stand – how I boosted my brain
- Evening Standard – These workplace desktop gadgets will keep you fit and healthy in the office
- Sky News – Morning Story: why standing up can improve your health
- BDaily – Business centre near capacity a year after launch
- Sussex Business Times – The makings of a healthy business
- MailOnline – Five more of the best posture protectors
- MailOnline – Health: back to school
- MailOnline – Want to beat the January blues? Stand on your head or flick your wrist with a rubber band – and other mood-boosting tricks
- The Star – Video: Sheffield call centre workers take stand in ground-breaking experiment
- Business Wire – Computer keyboards market 2015-2025
- Uber Gizmo – Penguin Ambidextrous Vertical Mouse is a mouthful
- Telegraph – How to get fit in 2014: A-Z of the best new fitness and wellbeing trends
- Inquirer – Posturite Penclic Mouse R2 hands-on review
- The Skinny – Stand up for the new desk top
Whether you’re a journalist in need of expert comment for your article, a blogger looking for tech to review, or you have a burning question simply get in touch with us and we’ll see what we can do.
For all media enquiries:
For all customer service enquiries:
Our head office can be contacted by phone 9-5pm Monday-Friday +44 (0) 345 345 0010. Alternatively, please fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you.