Lightweight and foldable for working on the go
The I-Spire Series™ Laptop Quick Lift features foldout front legs to optimise screen positioning on any laptop up to 17” or 4.5 kg, reducing the risk of tech neck - a common result of hunching over portable devices for too long. When in use the soft touch front ledge holds the laptop in place, and with seven adjustment angles you can find the perfect height for a comfortable working position. Easily portable, the laptop stand folds flat when travelling.
- Simple adjustment to seven angles
- Suit laptops with a limited angle of opening
- Foldout front legs to optimise screen positioning on any laptop up to 17” or 4.5 kg
- Soft touch front ledge holds the laptop in place
- Portable - folds flat to travel
- Recommended usage with an external keyboard and mouse
- Increases air circulation to keep your laptop cool
- Tested by FIRA International Ltd to comply with the ergonomic requirements set out in European Health and Safety Legislation: EN ISO 9241-5
- Choose from black or white
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 42 x 320 x 286 mm
- 800 g
- Suitable for:
- All laptop sizes up to 17" or 4.5 kg
- Angle range:
- Up to 100°
- Weight capacity:
- 4 kg
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.