JAW CPU Cradle
We can't live without the computer in modern business. Yet the computer can take up valuable desktop or floor space, causing potential hazard to you or the computer.
JAW is a simple and elegant CPU holder that enhances the look of any workspace design. The clamping function of the aluminium body grips tightly to the top and bottom of the CPU to secure it in place whilst leaving a sleek profile to complement Macs and other computer's with a high end design spec.
- Under desk CPU cradle storage - Keeps CPU off the floor away from potential damage and eye sight.
- Adjustable G-clamp grip - Simple screw mechanism for easy computer fitting using an Allen key to accommodate large range of computer's
- Soft rubber clamp pads -Firmly hold CPU in place.
- Aluminium construction - Aluminium extrusions and die cast aluminium construction. Extremely durable and strong, taking weights up to 25 kg.
- Simple installation - Can be conveniently assembled above the desk to avoid awkward bending down. Then attached to the bracket on the underside of the desk.
- Available with either direct or slide and rotate attachment mechanisms - Either choose a simple screw thread attachment mechanism or an innovative gravity release mechanism.
- Min computer dimensions (H x W):
- 290 x 90 mm
- Max computer dimensions (H x W):
- 510 x 240 mm
- Weight capacity:
- 25 kg
- 12 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.