LIFEPAK CR Plus Training Unit
With every minute that goes by without defibrillation after the onset of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), a person’s chances of survival diminish by 10%. After 10 minutes without defibrillation, the chances of survival are almost zero.
Statistics show that 13% of workplace deaths are a result of SCA - and it can happen to anyone regardless of gender, age, or apparent good health.
Training in the use of a defibrillator can be the difference between life and death. It’s as simple as that.
The LIFEPAK CR Plus Training Unit is designed to fully simulate the features of the LIFEPAK CR Plus to provide the most realistic training possible without using live energy. You can use a remote to select from 12 different preset scenarios to suit learners at all stages.
To ease trainees though the features and functions there are voice prompts and visual aids. This is all designed to give them the confidence to step in and act should an SCA situation occur in the workplace.
- 12 pre-set AED training scenarios
- Switch easily between automatic and semi-automatic mode
- Trainees can learn all stages of rescue process, from bystander assistance, to attaching the AED and administering CPR
- Manufactured by Physio Control, a company that has been developing life-saving tech for the last 50 years
This training system includes:
- 1 AED trainer
- remote control and cable
- simulated CHARGE-PAK charging unit
- 5 pairs of training electrodes
- carrying case
- removable shock button cover
- operating instructions
- batteries for the trainer and remote control
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Excluding handle: 203 x 107 x 241 mm
- Operating temperature:
- Storing temperature:
- -10-60°C (remove batteries for storage)
- 2.1 kg with batteries
- Four non-rechargeable D-cell alkaline batteries included to provide no less than 100 hours of continuous operation under normal indoor conditions
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.