LIFEPAK CR2 USB Fully Automatic Defibrillator with Handle
From the brand used by 70% of UK ambulances comes the new LIFEPAK CR2 USB version.
Cardiac arrest can happen to anyone anywhere, which is why it’s vital to have access to an easily accessible, working automatic external defibrillator (AED) as quickly as possible.
LIFEPAK CR2 USB offers the same smart life-saving technology at a more cost-effective price. This is perfect if you don't require 3G or WiFi capability but would still like to act with confidence during a cardiac emergency.
The LIFEPAK CR2's major life saving innovation is the continuous CPR function. Usually, CPR has to be interrupted for the rescuer to check heart rhythm, which might require a pause of 10 seconds or more. Unfortunately, doing so is known to lower survival rate. The LIFEPAK CR2 is the only defibrillator that analyses heart rhythms during chest compressions, automatically detecting if a shock is needed so the judgement call won’t be on the rescuer.
- USB version
- Child mode button for use on children
- Easy 2-step instructions with easy-to-follow bold instructions
- QUIK-STEP electrodes - simply peel of the base for quick side-by-side application onto the body
- cprINSIGHT analysis technology - automatically detects shockable heart rhythm during compressions with no need to pause
- Metronome and CPR coaching - user simply needs to follow the effective pace and audible voice guide
- ClearVoice technology - automatically detects background noise and adjusts volume of voice commands accordingly
- Highest available energy - uses up to 3650J
- Bilingual - ability to preset two languages into device so users can toggle between them if necessary
- LIFEPAK TOUGH - IP55 rating to withstand the toughest of outdoor environments
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Excluding handle: 226 x 97 x 274 mm
- Operating temperature:
- Storing temperature:
- 2 kg
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item arrives faulty, we will attempt to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please let us know within 24 hours of receiving the item to make a valid claim.