LIFEPAK CR2 Training Unit
Prepare your staff to save a life with the LIFEPAK CR2 training unit, which provides realistic training without administering actual electric shocks. The training unit benefits from the same, intuitive operation as the real LIFEPAK CR2 so trainees can get to know the device thoroughly. In the event of a cardiac arrest, every second counts so equipping your staff with the confidence and skills to act quickly could save a life.
Trainers can use the fully customisable scenarios to create true-to-life situations with no remote to manage.
The reusable electrodes and standard D-cell batteries ensure the training unit is as cost-effective as possible.
- Realistic device - functions as a realistic simulation of the LIFEPAK CR2 without administering real electric shocks
- ClearVoice technology to automatically detect background noise and adjust volume as necessary in case of busy classroom environments
- Delivers email notifications via WiFi to the LifeLinkcentral AED Program Manager, just like the real device
- Programmable scenarios - trainers can simulate a wide range of scenarios to prepare trainees as fully as possible. These can be completely customised using a set-up screen.
- Automatically detects when pressure is placed on the QUIK-STEP training electrodes to advance through the scenario, eliminating the need for a remote control.
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 218 x 272 x 86 mm
- 1.8 kg
- 4 D-cell alkaline batteries, providing 100 hours of continuous operation at volume 4
- Child mode
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.