Logitech Trackman Marble Mouse
Reasons to Buy
Whether you are left or right handed, here's all the comfort and familiar feel of an advanced mouse but with the convenience and precision of a trackball and a design personality all of its own.
The Marble Mouse is an excellent trackball alternative to a traditional mouse. Fits like a mouse. Works like a trackball.
- Comfortable ergonomic design - a trackball design with a long, broad palm area and gentle curves keeps the user's hand comfortable and supported all day-whether using right or left hand.
- Convenient button controls - buttons let the user easily move forward and backward when surfing the Web.
- Stable base - The hand stays comfortable all day long with this stay-put design. Plus, it saves space on your desktop, an important factor in good workstation ergonomics
- Fingertip-based control provides fast, accurate cursor movements
- Marble optical technology - smooth tracking on almost any surface, so the user can be productive wherever they work.
- Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- 3 year limited hardware warranty
Q: My Marble mouse is not working – what can I do?
Try unplugging the USB and re-inserting. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, try plugging it into another USB port on your computer.
If this doesn’t work, try using the mouse on another computer, as it could be an issue with your computer system. If this hasn’t resolved the issue, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010, as it could be a defective mouse.
If you’ve connected your Trackball to a PS/2 port using a USB-to-PS/2 adapter, make sure you’re using the PS/2 mouse port (6x small holes) and not the PS/2 keyboard port (6x slightly larger holes).
Please note: PS/2 ports are not hot-swappable. This means you must turn the computer off before plugging and unplugging PS/2 devices.
Q: Why is my Marble mouse double-clicking, when I click once?
It could be that the ‘Single-click setting to open an item’ is on (this makes the single mouse click act as a double-click), which is easy to disable.
If you have Windows 8 or 10 follow these steps:
- Click on the magnifying glass and search ‘single-click’
- Select ‘Specify single- or double-click to open’
- Select the General tab
- Click items as follows
- Make sure ‘Double-click to open an item’ (single-click to select) is the selected option
If you have Windows 7 or Vista follow these steps:
- Open ‘My Computer’
- Click Folder and Search Options in the file menu under Organise
- Click on the General tab and make sure the option ‘Double-click to open an item’ is selected
- Click OK to save the settings
If you have Windows XP follow these steps:
- Open My Computer
- Click Folder Options in the file menu under Tools
- Under the General tab, make sure the option ‘Double-click to open an item’ is selected
- Click OK to save the settings
Q: How do I clean my Marble mouse?
Ensure your mouse if unplugged from your computer and it is turned off. Remove the batteries and keep any liquids away from your device. The best way to clean your mouse is to use a lint free cloth or cleaning wipes for computers to wipe down your mouse.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.