Lotus™ Sit-Stand Workstation
The Lotus™ Sit-Stand Workstation from Fellowes is easy to use, spacious and designed with a range of unique features to improve your productivity.
The multi-level surface allows plenty of space for your monitors, keyboards, mice, documents and devices. The two surfaces are connected in a unique ‘waterfall’ design so you can prop up your documents and devices without losing them through any gaps.
To go from sitting to standing and vice versa, simply press the levers on either side of the Lotus™ standing desk converter and enjoy the patent-pending Smooth Lift Technology™ to find the perfect height out of an impressive 22 possible settings.
It comes fully ready to use, no assembly required, so simply place it on your surface to begin your new healthy working journey.
- Spacious but compact - rises within its own footprint to save space, while providing two surfaces for your computer and belongings
- Waterfall design - allows you to prop your documents and devices up between the two levels without losing them down any gaps
- Smooth Lift Technology - adjustable tension makes changing positions effortless regardless of the amount of weight there is on your desk
- 22 height settings - a 431 mm range ensures you can find the perfect ergonomic height
- Comes fully assembled, no hassle
- Neat cable management - easy to keep your wires tidy and your surface clutter free
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 139.7 x 831.9 x 616 mm
- Height range:
- 431 mm
- Height settings:
- 22.68 kg
- Maximum monitor weight:
- 13.6 kg
- Maximum weight capacity:
- 15.8 kg
- 5 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.