Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard
Speed up your workflow and type in comfort with the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard
The slim, sleekly contoured Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard is designed to help you work all day in comfort, with reduced risk of fatigue and injury thanks to the improved cushion, palm rest and ergonomically-designed split keyboard layout. You’ll find it easy to adopt a natural, supported typing posture. Enjoy built-in shortcuts to improve your working speed, including dedicated function keys for Office 365, emojis, search and media controls.
- Split keyboard for a comfortable typing position
- Slim, contoured design looks stylish on your desk
- Improved cushioned palm rest
- Dedicated shortcut keys
- USB connection - never worry about battery running out
- Tilt legs for angled position
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 487.7 x 262.4 x 60.7 mm
- Wired USB 2.0, low speed, Type A
- Microsoft Windows 10, Limited functionality with Windows 8.1/7 (Office and Emoji keys have no function)
- 1020 g
- Technology details:
- Hot key features: Favourite keys (1/2/3), media keys (Mute/Vol+/Vol-/Music/Previous Track, Play/Pause/Next Track), Calculator, Snipping, TaskView, SysLock, Search
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.