Microsoft Mobile Mouse 4000
Reasons to Buy
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.
The compact Mobile Mouse 4000 by Microsoft combines a simple design with the latest technology to improve your computing on-the-go.
Use your mouse on any surface - from your couch to the boardroom using the Microsoft BlueTrack Technology, which allows you to navigate your device wirelessly up to 15 feet away.
When it’s time to pack up and go, you’ll hardly notice the tiny transceiver. Keep it plugged into your computer’s USB port, or tuck it into the underside of the mouse for travel.
- BlueTrack Technology® - Take advantage of BlueTrack Technology, which combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually any surface
- Plug-and-go nano transceiver - Leave the nano transceiver plugged in when you’re on the go, or stow it in the mouse
- Reliable 2.4-GHz wireless - Enjoy the 2.4-gigahertz (GHz) wireless technology, which delivers a reliable connection with up to a 15-foot range, with virtually no interference
- Up to 10-month battery life - Use your mouse for up to 10 months without having to change batteries. Battery status indicator tells you when battery power is low
- Flip 3D - Easily switch between open windows with the click of a button (BlueTrack Technology does not work on clear glass or mirrored surfaces)
- Four-way scrolling - Scroll four ways for greater efficiency and comfort with Tilt Wheel Technology
- Four customisable buttons - Get quick access to the media, programs, and files you use most often
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions (L x W):
- 102.5 x 60.8 mm
- 1 AA alkaline battery required (included)
- 1 year
Q: How do I check and reset the power?
Check the batteries – these may need changing.
Reset the power to device:
- If your device has a power switch, turn the device off
- Remove the batteries and reinstall them
- If your device has a power switch, turn the device on
Q: How do I check the USB connection between the computer and the USB?
Unplug and re-plug the USB
Connect the wireless USB to another port on the same computer. If you have multiple USB ports plug the wireless transceiver into a different USB port on the same computer.
Refresh the wireless connection – press the button on the wireless USB & press the connect button on the underside of the device.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.