- Height adjustable laptop stand - Press button to adjust 6 screen heights from 11 to 60 degrees for optimal laptop screen height.
- Unique fold out tripod design - Easy fold out setup. The design enhances airflow keeping the notebook cool, whilst keeping the laptop well supported.
- Extremely portable - Easily folds up and fits in a pocket or computer carry case.
- Ergonomic computing - Elevates laptop screen to comfortable viewing height and enables use of full-size keyboard for more efficient computing.
- Also works with tablet PCs - Adaptable design means it can be used as a stand for smaller devices.
NOTE: This product is a laptop workstation accessory
This laptop stand is designed to be used in conjunction with a separate mouse and keyboard (not included) as part of a laptop workstation, in order to improve body posture and increase comfort & productivity.
This is an item we keep stock in our warehouse.
If the item is currently in stock we will process your order in 24 hours. Please allow up to 3-4 working days for delivery, though times will often be faster than this.
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.