MoovRite - Rocking Standing Platform and Footrest
We’ve combined the comfort of an anti-fatigue mat with the health benefits of a balance board to bring you MoovRite, a new way to stay active at your desk.
MoovRite is a standing board and footrest that promotes both backward/forwards and side-to-side movement to fight the unhealthy effects of static posture. This movement activates the core while encouraging oxygen and blood-flow to the brain for sharper focus on work.
You can now use your sit-stand desk in absolute comfort thanks to the anti-fatigue mat layer, which helps reduce pressure on joints while standing. Even if you don’t have a sit-stand desk, the MoovRite acts as a footrest to help you sit actively, stimulating your leg muscles and increasing your calorie burn.
Hard floor protection strips are available if the MoovRite is to be used on hard surfaced floors.
Reducing time in static, sedentary postures with a MoovRite could help you:
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Reduce risk of weight-related diseases.
- Improve balance and core stability.
- Reduce risk of muscloskeletal disorders.
- Stay alert and focused at work.
- Anti-fatigue mat layer to help cushion feet to reduce pressure on joints while standing.
- Backwards/forwards and side-to-side movement capabilities.
- Carpet layer for smart look and extra grip.
- Encourages active working for a healthier lifestyle.
- Activates core and leg muscles.
- Boosts concentration and productivity.
- Can be used on both carpeted and hard surfaced floors (hard floor protection strips needed).
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 450 x 400 x 70 mm
- 2.8 kg
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.