The MouseTrapper Advance+ is a stunning ergonomic mouse steering pad that will provide users with relief from repetitive stress. It offers a range of useful, programmable shortcut buttons and will provide comfort and support to users who work on a computer for several hours each day
Manoeuvring the soft steering pad with your fingers helps you avoid painful 'mouse arm' syndrome and also helps eliminate wrist twisting and other painful injuries associated with clicking a mouse and typing. Connect the MouseTrapper Advance+ to your PC through its USB port and begin experiencing ergonomic comfort instantly.
Ideal for hot desking environments, the MouseTrapper Advance+ has a wipe clean finish.
- Touch scroll design - A modern thinly designed mousing device featuring an integrated steering pad for the most advanced ergonomic solution. A completely new design with 5 buttons and unique touch scroll
- Soft wrist rest - The soft wrist support has a large relieving surface providing maximum comfort
- Ambidextrous - The MouseTrapper can be used with either hand, alternating fingers and also be paired with a second mouse for variation - variation is key when trying to avoid the syndromes of "mouse arm" and other repetitive stress injuries
- Programmable buttons -The functions of the buttons are all programmable and can be adapted to your own needs and requirements (not Mac OS X)
- Standard functions include: left click, right click, auto scroll/ third mouse button, double click, clickable steering pad, touch scroll.
- Wipe clean surface - the wrist supports are made of polyurethane and can be cleaned with surface disinfectants.
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 470 x 23 x 110 mm
- Windows & Mac
- Plug & Play USB
- 860 g (including packaging)
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.