Neo-Flex LCD Desk Stand
Height adjustable Neo-Flex LCD stand offers you excellent value in computer workplace ergonomics and fits virtually any LCD monitor. It features ease of vertical adjustment (130mm), with tilt, turning and portrait and landscape rotation (Patented lift and friction system) create optimal viewing conditions for all.
This freestanding monitor stand is a solid tip safe base for your LCD monitor, which can be out of its box and on your desk in less than 5 minutes.
- Adjustable monitor stand for optimum viewing height and angle
- 130 mm height range easily meets the ergonomic height needs of the average user in seated applications.
- 25 degree up 5 degree down tilt
- 270 degree horizontal rotation.
- Can be positioned in portrait or landscape format.
- Free standing base, no desk clamp or grommet mount necessary.
- Patented lift-engine provides premium long-life LCD adjustment.
- Fits all VESA 75 and 100 compliant flat screen monitors.
- Adapts to most monitor weights.
- Sleek, durable, easy-to-clean plastic exterior.
- Rugged construction ensures long-lasting durability.
- Weight capacity:
- 7.3 kg
- Meets UL Specification 1678 Tip Test for all weights of LCDs
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.