Neurodiverse Workplace Needs Assessment
Book a workplace needs assessment for employees with neurodiverse conditions covered under the equality act. People with cognitive differences, such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD, autism, epilepsy and severe migraines are better placed to flourish with the right reasonable adjustments in place.
We provide reasonable adjustment recommendations, including strategy training, workstation equipment, technology and software solutions. Working with the individual to understand their unique skills and role, we identify the reasonable adjustment package that best matches their needs.
What is a workplace needs assessment?
A workplace needs assessment is a one-to-one appointment between your employee and a qualified specialist, who will get to know your employee’s role, issues and requirements. The assessment will result in reasonable adjustment recommendations. These might include strategy training or assistive technology. We will work with your staff member to understand their skills and the gaps they might have in their knowledge and abilities, and will tailor a package of reasonable adjustments to match their exact needs.
Who is a workplace needs assessment for?
Any employee with a disability or impairment that’s causing them issues in the workplace.
What are the benefits of booking a workplace needs assessment?
- Get to the root of what the individual needs
- Find tailored solutions that are more likely to be effective
- Don’t waste money on tools that are unsuitable for the individual
- Enable employees to perform better in their roles
- Remove productivity blocks
- Let employees know they are valued
- Comply with your legal obligations
- Foster an equal, diverse, supportive workforce