Penclic Mini Keyboard KB3 Bluetooth
Most computer keyboards are made from plastic. Not the new Penclic KB3. The outer casing on this latest compact model is constructed from lightweight, glossy aluminium - making it one of the sturdiest, most durable mini keyboards on the market.
The rounded, low-profile keys are comfortable and satisfying to tap for speedy work - and the rubber feet underneath will stop the keyboard from moving no matter how voracious a typist you are.
You have the option of Bluetooth connection or plug-in so you always have a back-up plan. What’s more, the Penclic KB3 is so compact that you can draw your mouse arm closer to your body for a more ergonomic work position. The result? Higher productivity, better portability, and fewer work-related aches and pains.
- Lightweight, durable aluminium casing
- Rounded, low-profile keys for satisfying, fast, accurate typing
- Compact size for better ergonomic positioning
- Luxurious glossy black colour
- Stylish accented return key
- Perfect for working on-the-go
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 280 x 115.5 x 10.25 mm
- 284 g
- Cable length:
- 1500 mm
- Apple Mac, Windows XP and newer, Android and iOS (no driver needed)
- 3.0 USB HID 1.1 compatible
- Corded connectivity available
- Battery capacity:
- 250 mA
- Battery type:
- Lithium-polymer battery
- Battery voltage:
- Wireless reach:
- 10 metres
- Sleep energy saving mode:
- Activates after 30 minutes, press any button to reconnect
- 2 years
Q: How do I get Penclic Mini Keyboard KB3 Bluetooth to work with my computer?
To connect the KB3 via Bluetooth, switch on the keyboard. The indicator should be blue. If it is green press 'Fn+1'. The indicator should turn blue. Press 'Fn+C' keys together to enter pairing mode. The indicator should start to blink blue. On your device, go to 'Settings'. Activate the Bluetooth function and search for the keyboard device. Select 'Penclic Mini Keyboard KB3' on your device. The keyboard will now be paired with your device.
The driver installation starts automatically.
Q: What do the LEDs on the keyboard indicate?
The KB3 has 3 LED indicator lights:
- Caps Lock indicator
- State light which shows if the KB3 is in Corded or Bluetooth mode. It is also the Bluetooth status indicator
- The final LED indicator is the power, charging and battery power indicator
Q: How do I know when the batteries need to be recharged?
Press 'Fn + Backspace' to show battery status. Status indication: flashing green.
Each flash represents:
- 25% battery. One flash
- 25% charge. Two flashes
- 50% charge. Three flashes
- 75% charge. Four flashes
- 100% charge
Q: What kind of battery is it?
Lithium-polymer battery. Battery voltage: 3.1V~4.2V.
If you are unable to connect the keyboard, please try the following:
- Make sure the keyboard is in Bluetooth mode. State indicator light is Blue when keyboard is powered on. Press 'Fn+1' switch to wireless connection
- Starting with a full charge on both devices ensures that process won´t be interrupted by low battery
- Make sure your devices Bluetooth is on
- Make sure that the keyboard is within the effective operation distance of 10 meters (line of sight, walls etc. will reduce operational range). Make sure that the keyboard is in wired mode. Press 'Fn+2' to switch to wired connection - state indicator light should be green
Q: Why is my Penclic Mini Keyboard KB3 not responding when I type?
Make sure the Mini Keyboard KB3 USB connector is firmly attached to the computer’s USB port.
Try connecting the KB3 to another computer, it could be the computer that is not working. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, it could be defective. Please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.