Plantronics SupraPlus Wideband N/C Mono HW251/N
The headset of choice for contact centre agents across the world
Enjoy wideband audio range for richer communication, natural sound and enhanced audio clarity with the Plantronics SupraPlus Wideband N/C Mono HW251/N Headset. The premium audio ensures high quality calls - a requisite for customer communications. Users will enjoy all-day over-the-dead comfort even with intensive use. The single and dual earpiece options make this headset versatile and suitable for a wide range of people and uses. The added bonus of the quick disconnect cord means users can walk away from their workstations without needing to remove their headset. Fully compatible with standard band environments.
- Wideband audio range gives richer communications with natural sound and enhanced audio clarity
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for reduced echo on VoIP systems
- Included PerSonoCall software enables full integration with a wide range of enterprise-grade soft-phones
- Connect to IP softphones using the DA45 adapter with in-line controls - call answer and end, volume, and mute
- Connect to wideband IP hardphones using the A10 Wideband Adapter
- Lightweight and stylish design
- Robust construction for exceptional reliability
- T-bar support and 'floating' receivers for all-day comfort
- QuickCall feature for short-call convenience
- Available in black
- 67 g
- Form factor:
- Microphone type:
- Cables included:
- Headset cable
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.