PortHole Through Desk Power Module - White
Reasons to Buy
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item arrives faulty, we will attempt to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please let us know within 24 hours of receiving the item to make a valid claim.
PortHole is ideal for adapting an existing 80 mm cable hole to have a single power socket with a choice of keystones all fitted to a desk with a simple screw fit mechanism. Keep devices powered with USB, HDMI, data, or mini jack charging. There is an individual fused power socket in 3.15A, or 5A options.
- One UK power socket 3.15A individually fused
- One USB socket (data transfer)
- 1 m mains lead to 3 pole connector
- 2 m USB lead
- Comes in white with a white surround
- Unit complies with BS 5733
- Requires a separate mains lead if connected directly to a wall or floor socket
- Easy to retrofit, incorporates an under desk, hand tightened barrel nut to fix unit in place
- Designed to fit any desk thickness between 12 and 50 mm
- Dimensions (W x D):
- 103.5 x 60 mm
- White with a white surround
- 1 year