Positiv Plus High Back (w/ adjustable armrests) - Black
Reasons to Buy
Think Positiv to experience world-class ergonomic design and functionality at an affordable price.
The Positiv Plus high back ergonomic chair comes as standard with lumbar pump, seat slide, castors for carpeted floors, base in black nylon and Bondai fabric.
- High Back.
- Height and depth adjustable armrests - Functional forward-sloping armrests with soft-feel PU pads and 2-dimensional adjustment of height and depth.
- Black Havana fabric.
- Unique ergonomic multi-featured seat system. Hinge-fronted to ease pressure on legs in reclined mode and offer additional seat tilt in forward mode. Telescopic hand-wheel seat slide adjustment with 78mm of movement.
- Sophisticated under-seat controls providing maximum adjustability for the user - Knee tilt with independent lockable controls for seat and backrest angles. Easy-access lever controls for seat height and bodyweight tension control.
- Modern contoured backrests with subtle curves - Provides excellent support for the lumbar spine.
- Unique Ergo-Slide height adjustment system - Easy, smooth control from the seated position.
- Replaceable moulded-foam seat cushions - Comfortable and durable. Easily replaced if damaged.
- Top action, safety gas lift rated to 23.6 stone (150 kg) - Allows height to be adjusted for different users.
- Inflatable lumbar panel - Additional support for the s-shape of the lumbar spine.
- Seat height:
- 500-620 mm
- Seat width:
- 500 mm
- Seat depth:
- 440-525 mm
- Back width:
- 435 mm
- Back height:
- 610-690 mm
- Seat to top of armrest range:
- 157-230 mm
- Armrest to armrest width range:
- 430-530 mm
Q: How do I adjust the back angle of backrest?
There is a lever on the right hand side of your chair with ‘Back Angle’ written on it. Pull this lever up to adjust the back angle of your backrest. Once in a comfortable position, release the lever to lock in place.
Q: My gas stem seems a little stiff – is this normal?
Sometimes, over time, the gas stem can become a little stiff when trying to adjust the height. A quick and easy fix for this is using WD-40 or Vaseline. Apply a light layer of grease to the gas stem, then try adjusting the gas stem 3-4 times. The gas stem should now adjust easily.
Q: Can my seat slide forward?
There is a seat slide wheel on the right hand side of your Positiv Plus. Pull the wheel outwards and turn clockwise to adjust the seat slide forward and anticlockwise to adjust the seat inwards. Once in the desired position, release the wheel to lock in place.
Q: I have lumbar support in my backrest – how do I adjust this?
On the back left hand side of your Positiv Plus there is a lumbar bulb. Pump the bulb to inflate the lumbar. If you wish to deflate the lumbar, press the valve button.
Q: My Positiv Plus headrest needs replacing or my chair wasn’t supplied with one. Can I order one to add or replace myself?
For information regarding replacement or supply please contact [email protected].
Q: How do I stop the rocking motion of my chair?
There is a lever on the left hand side of your Positiv Plus with ‘Lock’ written on it. Simply push this down if you wish to lock the tilt action.
If you wish to have the tilt motion, simply lift the tab lever and rock backwards. This enables the tilt function to work.
Q: We have hot-desking and I want to adjust the backrest height – how do I do this?
On the bottom right of your backrest there is a backrest handle. Push this handle upwards and adjust the backrest to your desired height. Once comfortable, pull the handle downwards to lock in place.
Q: My seat pad is worn from years of use – can I just swap a new one for the old one?
You can swap the pads over. However, you will need to contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange this, as this will need to be completed by one of our install technicians.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.