Q-Doc 515 Document Holder
Reasons to Buy
This adjustable document holder is placed between screen and keyboard. This prevents undue head and neck movements.
- Creates an in-line workstation: document holder is placed between screen and keyboard, that prevents undue head and neck movements
- Ergonomic: decreases neck pain, eye strain and discomfort and increases data input speed
- Height adjustable: 7 positions (12° - 46°) for best viewing angle and alignment to the screen (12 till 24 cm at the back)
- Solid: supports all kinds of document, even heavy files
- Handy: allows full-size keyboard to be stored, space under frontside: 43mm
- Material:: Clear acrylic
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 515 x 290 x 120-240 mm
- 1.2 kg
- Number of angles:
- Type of work surface:
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.