Display Screen Equipment training course for agile workers
This agile working e-learning course takes users on a personalised, interactive journey following the health, safety and wellbeing challenges faced by a cast of memorable characters as they go about their daily agile working lives in a variety of environments.
Users are taken on an interactive, personalised journey through a range of situations typically faced by agile workers. Along the way they will encounter common health and wellbeing risks and learn how to make appropriate decisions about how and where to work. What makes WorkRite Agile unique is that users choose their own path - whether they’re predominantly on the go, working from home, or working in an office either with a set workstation, or with hot-desks.
WorkRite Agile includes full content from the following courses:
- Office DSE
- Home workers DSE
- Mobile workers
It also provides an overview of:
- Manual handling
- Slips, trips and falls
- Office health and safety
- Working from heights
- Stress awareness
Once they’ve completed this course, users should be able to:
- Identify typical agile working risks in relevant environments
- Ability to identify appropriate working environments and set-ups depending on the task
- Identify risks of using display screen equipment
- Understand best practice for using laptops
- Ability to identify risks in an office environment
- Understand best practice for hot-desking
- Awareness of work-related stress and wellbeing
- Cost-effective way of training staff in DSE set up
- Combines multiple health and safety courses in one
- Easy to track and audit company-wide training
- Saves valuable time and resources
- Provides automatic email reminders to prompt users to complete course
- Police-approved secure platform with hourly data backups encrypted with AES-256 encryption
- Interactive, personalised, visual learning
- Easy-to-digest information
- Peace-of-mind for employers
- Potential reduction in musculoskeletal disorders and resulting absenteeism
Tailoring course content has never been easier thanks to our intuitive, visual course builder. We can edit WorkRite Agile for you, or you have the option to access the course builder yourself.
This is useful if you need to change elements of the course to suit the terminology, policies and content relevant to your organisation.
Find out more
Ready to find out more about WorkRite Agile? Let us take you through some of the key features and benefits of our agile working e-learning course over on our dedicated page.
Content will differ from user to user, depending on how they answer various questions throughout the course.
- Suitable working postures
- Your working environment
- Typical agile working risks
- Getting ready to work
- Different working environments
- Working at home
- Home tasks
- Home workstation
- Working on the go
- Remote working
- Working in an office
- Office tasks
- DSE workstation set-up