How to perform an office risk assessment
The law says you must carry out a risk assessment in your office. With this interactive e-learning course, we make it as straightforward as it can be.
This engaging, memorable course is broken down into four main areas - in addition to an introduction and final multiple choice test. You’ll be taken through each element of performing a risk assessment, starting with identifying hazards, moving on to evaluating risk, controlling risk and finally, how to record your findings properly.
The interactive element will keep users engaged and help transform information into practical knowledge. The idea is to make it as straightforward as it can be to carry out a risk assessment in your office. This will help you comply with legal responsibilities and keep you, your employees and your business as safe as possible.
By the end of the course, users will be able to:
- Understand the importance of a risk assessment - and everything it involves.
- Identify and evaluate hazards and risks.
- Know the ways of controlling various hazards and risks.
- Accurately report risk assessments.
- Cost-effective way of learning how to properly carry out a risk assessment.
- Saves valuable time and resource.
- Reduces risk of error.
- Reduces risk of health and safety breach.
- Users can complete course at a pace that suits the user.
- Provides automatic email reminders to prompt users to complete course.
- Interactive, visual learning.
- Police-approved secure platform with hourly data backups encrypted with AES-256 encryption.
- Easy-to-digest information.
Want to make this e-course more specific to your business? We can do that. Whether you want branding, you’d like to incorporate specific company policies, or any other customisations, head over to our Bespoke Online Learning page to find out more.
- Evaluating risk
- Controlling risk
- Recording a risk assessment
- Take the test