Money laundering is a global problem and a real threat to the UK’s national security. It’s vital that businesses know their legal responsibilities when it comes to preventing criminal money from being filtered into the UK economy.
This interactive, easy-to-digest e-learning course teaches users exactly what money laundering is in all of its forms. It also helpfully outlines what the latest legislation says, what everyone’s responsibilities are and what steps need to be taken by all staff to fulfil these responsibilities.
By the end of this course users should be able to:
- Recognise the warning signs of money laundering
- Understand their legal responsibilities
- Know the penalties for not fulfilling responsibilities
- Be aware of updates to EU legislation
- Know the different types of money laundering
As with all of Posturite’s e-learning courses, Anti-Money Laundering is designed to help businesses fulfil their legal obligations in an efficient, cost-effective way. With easy-to-understand information and interactive illustrations, users will be able to build and test their knowledge to safeguard their businesses from money launderers.
Key benefits include:
- Cost-effective way of training staff
- Saves valuable time and resources
- Provides automatic email reminders to prompt users to complete course
- Police-approved secure platform with hourly data backups encrypted with AES-256 encryption
- Interactive, visual learning
- Easy-to-digest information
- Peace-of-mind for employers
Want to make this e-course more specific to your business? We can do that. Whether you want branding, you’d like to incorporate specific company policies, or any other customisations, head over to our bespoke online training page to find out more.
- Customer due diligence
- Ongoing monitoring
- Reporting suspicious activity
- Compliance and enforcement
- Take the test