General data protection regulations (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) have been designed to give each of us more control over how our data is shared and used by companies. If your business handles customer data, it’s vital that your staff understand their obligations under GDPR.
This GDPR e-learning course is designed for staff who need to understand what the GDPR is, why it exists and how GDPR relates to their role. This engaging, interactive course takes users on a journey from the basics to the important details, offering critical information in bite-sized chunks that are easier to digest.
Our GDPR course clearly defines key terms and principles outlined in the GDPR and applies them to the real world.
By the end of the course, users will understand:
- What the GDPR is
- What has changed from the DPA
- The importance of ongoing data protection
- The core principles of GDPR
- What a data subject is
- Different roles in data protection
- The role of the supervisory authority
- How to apply the GDPR
Key benefits include:
- Cost-effective way of training staff in GDPR
- Saves valuable time and resources
- Users can complete the courses at a pace that suits them
- Provides automatic email reminders to prompt users to complete course
- Police-approved secure platform with hourly data backups encrypted with AES-256 encryption
- Interactive, visual learning
- Easy-to-digest information
- Peace-of-mind for employers
- Avoidance of data breaches
- Customer trust
Want to make this e-course more specific to your business? We can do that. Whether you want branding, you’d like to incorporate specific company policies, or any other customisations, head over to our Bespoke Online Learning page to find out more.
- Introduction: What is GDPR?
- GDPR roles
- GDPR principles
- Applying the GDPR
- Data breaches
- Take the test