Develop crucial first aid skills to help in the event of a terrorist attack.
Max 12 people per course
This course is specifically designed to help members of the public learn life-saving skills for use in extreme situations. You’ll learn how to prioritise injury, react safely, pass effective messages to the emergency services and give life-saving first aid in the event of a shooting, stabbing, bombing or other deliberate incident.
You choose the date and provide the venue, usually your premises, and we provide the training and any necessary equipment.Register interest
What to expect
In this half-day course you’ll learn how to react safely in extreme situations with the opportunity to practice techniques for dealing with catastrophic bleeding. Our experienced trainers will equip you with the knowledge and skills to save lives in the aftermath of a terrorist attack.
Upon successful completion of the course, you’ll be qualified to receive a CitizenAID QA Level 2 certificate.
- Determining appropriate actions in the following situations:
- Knife attacker or active shooter
- Exploded bomb
- Unattended or suspicious item
- Acid and vehicle attacks
- Reporting to the Emergency Services
- Prioritising multiple casualties
- Provide sufficient information when Emergency Services arrive
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Primary assessment
- Recovery position
- Controlling severe bleeding
- Applying manufactured and improvised tourniquets
- Using manufactured and improvised dressings to pack wounds
All of our first aid courses are led by experienced Posturite trainers all holding a relevant teaching qualification such as PTLLS as well as a valid first aid at work qualification and other first aid related subject specialisms.
Want to discuss training further?
Fill out our quick contact form and our training team will be in touch to help you.