Max 15* people per course
This course meets with the minimum requirements under the Regulatory (Fire Safety) Reform Order 2005.
To instruct staff to gain a greater understanding of fire safety awareness in the workplace.
Delegates will have a greater understanding of fire safety awareness in the workplace, will know how to reduce fire risks, deal with fires if appropriate and escape safely in the event of fire.
* Subject to COVID-19 measures.
£495 (ex VAT)**
You choose the date and provide the venue, usually your premises, and we provide the training and any necessary equipment.
** Pricing applies to UK Mainland only.Register interest
- Course aims and objectives
- Fire safety legislation
- General fire safety and fire precautions
- Action on discovery of fire
- The importance of fire escape routes and smoke travel
- Types of fire extinguishers and methods of operation
- Course debrief and any questions
The course does NOT include the practical use of extinguishing mediums on live fire scenarios.
Your course will be led by an experienced Posturite trainer. All of our trainers are qualified teachers with significant experience in their specialist fields.
Want to discuss training further?
Fill out our quick contact form and our training team will be in touch to help you.