Max 15 people per course
Upon completion of the course, attendees should be able to appreciate the role of workplace precautions and the impact of industry on the environment, they will be able to list ways in which individuals and organisations can reduce environmental impact.
They will additionally be able to:
- Explain the consequences of failing to work safely for individuals and organisations
- Define hazards, risks and risk controls
- Explain the importance of risk assessments
- Describe the benefits role that a health and safety management system plays in the workplace
- Appreciate the importance of emergency plans and procedures, safe systems of work, accident reporting, inspection, monitoring personal protective equipment, safety signage and first aid.
Delegates will undergo a 30 minute written assessment and a hazard spotting exercise at the end of the course, upon successful completion of these tests, an IOSH accredited certificate will be issued.
You choose the date and provide the venue, usually your premises, and we provide the training and any necessary equipment.Register interest
Who should attend
For people at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in health and safety.
- Introducing working safely
- How to define hazards and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving the organisations safety performance
- How to protect the environment
Your course will be led by an experienced Posturite trainer. All of our trainers are qualified teachers with significant experience in their specialist fields.
Want to discuss training further?
Fill out our quick contact form and our training team will be in touch to help you.