Q: How do I get Penclic Mini Keyboard KB3 Bluetooth to work with my computer?
To connect the KB3 via Bluetooth, switch on the keyboard. The indicator should be blue. If it is green press 'Fn+1'. The indicator should turn blue. Press 'Fn+C' keys together to enter pairing mode. The indicator should start to blink blue. On your device, go to 'Settings'. Activate the Bluetooth function and search for the keyboard device. Select 'Penclic Mini Keyboard KB3' on your device. The keyboard will now be paired with your device.
The driver installation starts automatically.
Q: What do the LEDs on the keyboard indicate?
The KB3 has 3 LED indicator lights:
- Caps Lock indicator
- State light which shows if the KB3 is in Corded or Bluetooth mode. It is also the Bluetooth status indicator
- The final LED indicator is the power, charging and battery power indicator
Q: How do I know when the batteries need to be recharged?
Press 'Fn + Backspace' to show battery status. Status indication: flashing green.
Each flash represents:
- 25% battery. One flash
- 25% charge. Two flashes
- 50% charge. Three flashes
- 75% charge. Four flashes
- 100% charge
Q: What kind of battery is it?
Lithium-polymer battery. Battery voltage: 3.1V~4.2V.
If you are unable to connect the keyboard, please try the following:
- Make sure the keyboard is in Bluetooth mode. State indicator light is Blue when keyboard is powered on. Press 'Fn+1' switch to wireless connection
- Starting with a full charge on both devices ensures that process won´t be interrupted by low battery
- Make sure your devices Bluetooth is on
- Make sure that the keyboard is within the effective operation distance of 10 meters (line of sight, walls etc. will reduce operational range). Make sure that the keyboard is in wired mode. Press 'Fn+2' to switch to wired connection - state indicator light should be green
Q: Why is my Penclic Mini Keyboard KB3 not responding when I type?
Make sure the Mini Keyboard KB3 USB connector is firmly attached to the computer’s USB port.
Try connecting the KB3 to another computer, it could be the computer that is not working. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, it could be defective. Please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.