Slim Cool Laptop Stand, Number Slide Keyboard & Penguin Medium Wired Mouse
A portable laptop stand, used in conjunction with a separate ergonomic keyboard and mouse, will improve your posture by ensuring that your screen is at the correct height and you are able to maintain a comfortable position while typing and using your mouse.
This portable laptop workstation bundle contains
- Slim Cool laptop stand
- Number Slide Compact Keyboard Wired
- Penguin Ambidextrous Vertical Mouse (Medium, Wired)
Slim Cool Laptop Stand
Ultra slim portable laptop stand. Although only 18.2cm in width when folded, the telescopic side bars can slide out to provide a wide support and also help to keep the laptop cool as they allow for increased airflow.
- Height adjustable laptop stand - Six angle adjustments for optimal laptop screen height
- Slide out bar setup - Easy to setup, the Slimcool provides wide support and maximum air circulation
- Mobile lightweight design - Folds flat to 10mm to easily fit in a laptop case and weighs only 550g for easy transport
- Aluminium construction - Maximum durability
- Includes neoprene carry case.- Tidy storage for transporting
Number Slide Compact Keyboard Wired USB
The Number Slide’s retractable number pad slides out when you need it and away when you are finished. This feature delivers important ergonomic advantages over conventional standard or mini keyboards.
- Compact slimline profile - perfect for mobile workstations
- Ergonomic benefits - reduce risk of overreaching
- Slide-out number pad - there when you need it, concealed when you don’t
- PROTX2™ antimicrobial protection built in
- Shortcut function keys for common tasks & pairing with mobile devices
- USB version includes 2 auxiliary USB ports
Penguin Ambidextrous Vertical Mouse (Medium, Wired)
The Penguin marks a major breakthrough in the battle to beat health problems created when computer users spend too much time handling a conventional mouse. It sets new standards of protection against a range of upper limb conditions such as repetitive strain injury (RSI) and carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) by enabling right and left hands to share the workload and avoiding exaggerated movements of the wrist joint that can increase pressure on the soft tissues in the carpal tunnel. Regular switching of hands throughout the day helps prevent static muscle strain (SMS) in the arm and shoulder - a major source of discomfort in mouse work.
- The vertical alignment encourages a more ergonomic operating position
- Ambidextrous Design- Central 'bow-tie' switch allows for easy transition between right and left handed use.
- Easy-glide symmetrical base - Allows the user to rest either hand comfortably alongside the vertical structure, encouraging the use of the bigger muscles in the fore and upper arm to manoeuvre the mouse. Fine cursor control is still achievable with small hand and/or finger movements
- Precision performance laser - Provides accurate tracking on typical work surfaces
- Adjustable 400, 600, 800 or 1200 dpi settings - Encourages fast and precise operating movements
- Precision scroll wheel - For fast, accurate document scrolling
- Soft key touch - Low activation force and full key travel distance provides keying comfort
- 2 year warranty
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.