StarTech 4 Port USB Hub - Black
Power and space for all your devices, wherever you roam
This 4-port USB hub turns a single USB connection into four ports, giving you space to connect, charge and use all the devices you need on the move. The compact, stylish design that makes it perfect for travel. The hub also features a small-footprint housing, which means it takes up less desk space. Carry the hub with you while you're travelling and connect your USB devices wherever you go, or deploy at home, in the office, or in hot-desk environments to provide USB hub access for multiple devices.
- Compact, lightweight housing with a small-footprint design for travel or desktop placement
- Four USB 2.0 ports (up to 480Mbps throughput)
- USB bus-powered and features a built-in cable, so you can carry the hub with you anywhere
- Universal, multi-platform compatible with fast, east installation, and native support in most operating systems (Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux)
- Convenient port layout on one side for easy access when connecting or disconnecting devices
- Offers plug-and-play installation, and supports hot-swapping or hot-plugging
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 82 x 27 x 15 mm
- 4 x USB 2.0
- Cable length:
- 155 mm
- 33 g
- Connector types:
- 4 x USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female
- 1 x USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male
- 2 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.