U-Turn A4 Document & Book Holder
This clever little but sturdy A4 Document and Book Holder offers 7 levels of adjustment for A4 landscape, portrait document or book support. Made from high strength steel, this stylish product offers great design and performance, but with the durability to last. The simple design allows the user to choose easily and quickly between a document holder and a book holder.
- A4 document and book holder with adjustable angle 25° - 65°
- The book holder function will hold the books pages open, allowing the user to either sit back or take notes
- The generous size will suit larger books
- The document holder function offers ample room for even pads of paper
- The design of the product adopts magnetic locks to keep the angle support arm in either the support mode for use on the desk or table, or in the closed position for easy transportation of the unit
- The stand can be easily folded away for transport
- Made from high strength steel
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 300 x 300 x 4-270 mm
- 1.2 kg
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.